Wednesday 17 May 2017

Here is Malaika doing her first ever #dab out of respect for a young boy who lost his life to diabetes this weekend. For most people losing a child is the worst thing they can think of, most people don't really have to think about it. Every time I check on my daughter during the night, during a nap or when she's been a little quiet for a couple of minutes, there is a genuine relief when i see her breathing, hear her snore or see her alive. Every time I walk in to check on her I physically check my phone in my pocket and remind myself of the "to do" check list if she isn't breathing. Because honestly, blood sugar can go from normal to deadly in minutes. It's an exhausting reality that sadly too many people live with every single day. RIP Tommy. xxx #WeNeedACure #Dab4Tommy #Dab4Diabetes #DabForDiabetes


via Mission: Find a Cure http://ift.tt/2pLLzW8

No comments:

Post a Comment